Tahunanui Community Hub
Providing a supportive and respectful environment
Promoting well-being and resilience
Connecting people of all ages
THE TAHUNANUI COMMUNITY HUB IS HERE FOR YOU
PLEASE CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR INFO.
COMMUNITY KAI SUPPLY IS ON - MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS - FROM 12.30pm
At the Hub
We have various Community Groups / Activities you can get involved in. We'd love to have you involved.
Support the Hub
If you have a particular idea on how you might like to volunteer with us, or if you are happy to get stuck into whatever role we have available then please either pop in for a chat, email any questions, or sign up today!
Looking for a venue to hire for your class/event/meeting/activity, we have a fantastic hall or boardroom option available.
The people of Tahunanui are connected resilient , and have a sense of pride in their community.
OUR MISSION - WHAKATANGA
To champion the interests of the Tahunanui community.
OUR VALUES - PAINGA
- Celebrate diversity of Tahunanui people and their aspirations they have for their lives.
- Provide a strong clear voice for the needs of the community.
- Empower people in the community to participate.
- Provide leadership and advocacy for our community.
- Collaboration to bring our community together through people organisations and services.
- Remain a trusted organisation that is transparent and acts with integrity.
- Deliver services that are relevant responsive and informed to our community.